Police Report: Truancy; Domestic Disturbances; Thefts
Waukesha Police Department calls from Jan. 7 through Jan 9.
The following information was supplied by the Waukesha Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
- A juvenile was cited for truancy at 9:51 a.m. Monday at Waukesha North High School.
- A person was arrested at 1:11 p.m. Monday after a 3-year-old child was left unattended in a minivan in the 1100 block of West Sunset Drive.
- A theft of medication was reported at 9:04 p.m. Monday in the 200 bock of North Moreland Boulevard.
- A woman in the 100 block of East Park Avenue reported a small child kept coming up to the window and trying to turn a door knob at 4:35 a.m. Tuesday. The woman, a known narcotics user, told police the child would disappear and then re-appear. She was advised if this child was to re-appear to attempt to either get a description, direction of travel or hold onto him until officers can arrive to investigate; however based on her history and mental issues, this may be a child only she can see.
- A burglary was reported at 8:01 a.m. Tuesday in the 1800 block of Pewaukee Road.
- A person was arrested on a warrant at 11:20 a.m. Tuesday after it was reported he was at a business in the 1200 block of West Sunset Drive.
- A restraining order violation was reported at 1:07 p.m. Tuesday in the 400 block of Kimberly Drive.
- A theft was reported at 1:40 p.m. Tuesday at Waukesha North High School.
- A person in the 900 block of Blackstone Avenue reported being scammed out of thousands of dollars at 1:52 p.m. Tuesday.
- Kids who egged a house in 2800 block of River Point Court at 5:43 p.m. Tuesday caused $5,000 in damage.
- A person in the 400 block of West Newhall Avenue reported being harassed over an $80 debt at 6:25 p.m. Tuesday.
- Juveniles were reportedly throwing snowballs at cars at 6:26 p.m. Tuesday at Madison and Fourth streets.
- A suicidal man was arrested in the 2500 block of Plaza Court and transported to mental health at 8:23 p.m. Tuesday.
- A person was arrested on suspicion of intoxicated driving at 2:10 a.m. Wednesday at North West Barstow Street and Buena Vista Avenue.
- A burglary was reported at 10:29 a.m. Wednesday in the 100 block of East Main Street.
- A person believed a man was burglarizing an apartment building at 10:31 a.m. Wednesday in the 800 block of John Street. The man didn’t have his keys and removed the screen to the apartment to gain entry.
- A truancy incident was reported at 10:48 a.m. Wednesday in the 600 block of West College Avenue.
- A domestic disturbance was reported at 3:54 p.m. Wednesday in the 300 block of West Newhall Avenue.
- A domestic disturbance was reported at 4:45 p.m. Wednesday in the 400 block of East Main Street.
- A theft was reported at 5:24 p.m. Wednesday in the 2000 block of Hudson Way.