Police Report: Thefts; Yelling; Refusing To Attend Class
Waukesha Police Department calls from Sept. 13 and Sept 14.
The following information was supplied by the Waukesha Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
- A juvenile who was refusing to go to class at Horning Middle School at 9:09 a.m. Thursday was taken into custody.
- A counterfeit $5 bill was passed at 11:19 a.m. Thursday in the 200 block of East Sunset Drive.
- A theft of batteries for forklifts was reported at 1:26 p.m. Thursday in the 1600 block of Pearl Street.
- A theft of an iPod was reported at 3 p.m. Thursday at Waukesha West High School.
- A man was arrested on a warrant at 3:08 p.m. Thursday in the 100 block of Hyde Park Avenue.
- A reckless driver was cited at 4:05 p.m. Thursday at Macarthur Road and West St. Paul Avenue.
- A theft was reported at 6:18 p.m. Thursday in the 400 block of Kimberly Drive.
- A teen wearing a winter beanie was reportedly yelling about killing people and putting them in their graves at 10:05 p.m. Thursday at Woodburn and Pebble Valley roads. The teen was gone from the area upon police arrival.
- A woman was terrified after someone was reportedly pounding on her door and ringing her doorbell at 11:46 p.m. Thursday in the 200 block of North Grandview Boulevard. Police checked the area and located nothing suspicious.
- A drunk man reported at 2:04 a.m. Friday that an unknown man was jumped by two to three other men at Perkins Avenue and East Main Street.
- A person was arrested at 2:37 a.m. Friday at South Prairie Avenue and West Sunset Drive.