Police Report: Teens Fighting; Sledding in Streets; Christmas Lights Damaged
Waukesha Police Department calls from Dec. 17 through Dec. 19.
The following information was supplied by the Waukesha Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
Two arrests were made after a reported of 12 teens fighting with baseball bats at 7:35 p.m. Monday in the 1300 block of Dopp Street.
Two people were struck in the incident and a rock or a brick was thrown through windows in the area. Several teens ran away from the area when police were called to the area.
In other Waukesha Police Department calls:
- A camera was stolen from an unlocked car at 8:06 a.m. Monday in the 100 block of Cook Street.
- A vehicle had two wheel stolen from it at 8:39 a.m. Monday in the 1400 block of East Moreland Boulevard.
- A burglary was reported at 8:55 a.m. Monday in the 1800 block of East Moreland Boulevard.
- A 38-year-old man who was riding on a motorized scooter was hit by a vehicle at 11:28 a.m. Monday at West St. Paul Avenue and West Sunset Drive. The man was transported to the hospital for a leg injury.
- Laundry was reportedly damaged by bleach by a woman’s neighbor at 1:18 p.m. Monday in the 1800 block of South Grand Avenue.
- A theft of a bike was reported at 6:47 p.m. Monday in the 1700 block of Northview Road.
- A man in the 800 block of West of Moreland Boulevard asked a 15-year-old girl to walk with him to a homeless shelter at 8:37 p.m. Monday.
- A person was arrested following a traffic stop at 9 a.m. Tuesday at Pebble Valley Road and North University Drive.
- A theft of Christmas decorations was reported at 9:09 a.m. Tuesday in the 500 block of South Comanche Lane.
- A theft of a package was reported at 2:12 p.m. Tuesday in the 1500 block of Big Bend Road.
- A disorderly conduct incident was reported at 2:20 p.m. Tuesday at Butler Middle School.
- A man reported at 3 p.m. Tuesday that a contractor he hired for a chimney project in 2006 didn’t complete the work in the 300 block of Mccall Street. Police advised the man it was a civil manner.
- Kids were reportedly sledding in a street at 5:08 p.m. Tuesday at Motor and North Prairie avenues.
- A person reportedly left a hotel without paying a $600 bill in the 2500 block of Plaza Court at 5:54 p.m. Tuesday.
- Christmas lights were cut at 8:58 p.m. Tuesday in the 1600 block of Aldoro Drive.
- A suspicious person was arrested after being found at 2:55 a.m. Wednesday in the 400 block of Summit Avenue.