Police Report: OWI Arrests; Man Sleeping at Restaurant
Waukesha Police Department calls from April 4 and April 5.
The following information was supplied by the Waukesha Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
- A harassment incident was reported at 4:02 p.m. Wednesday in the 800 block of Madison Street.
- An arrest was made after it was reported a juvenile was smoking marijuana at 7:02 p.m. Wednesday in the 1500 block of Summit Avenue.
- A person was arrested on a warrant after checking into the seasonal homeless shelter at 9:35 p.m. Wednesday in the 1700 block of Northview Road.
- A theft was reported at 10:01 p.m. Wednesday at West Moreland Boulevard and Delafield Street.
- A fight was reported at 10:17 p.m. Wednesday in the 200 block of North Moreland Boulevard.
- A man was removed from a restaurant at 11:18 p.m. Wednesday after it was reported he was homeless and was sleeping in the building in the 1100 block of Delafield Street.
- A person was arrested on a suspicion of intoxicated driving at 12:52 a.m. Thursday during a traffic stop at Sherryl Lane and North Grandview Boulevard.
- A person was arrested on suspicion of intoxicated driving at 1:39 a.m. Thursday during a traffic at East Racine Avenue and Highway 164.