Police Report: Man Throws Change at Patrons; Troublesome Neighbors; Suspicious Juveniles
Waukesha Police Department calls from Sept. 14 through Sept. 17.
The following information was supplied by the Waukesha Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
- A juvenile at 10:48 a.m. Friday reportedly left Hadfield Elementary School after becoming up set that he wasn't allowed to play a game with a teacher he liked. He threw around bins of books and other classroom objects during the incident.
- An arrest was made after a neighbor problem was reported at 2:44 p.m. Friday in the 300 block of West Newhall Avenue.
- A burglary was reported at 5:32 p.m. Friday in the 2100 bock of Inverness Drive.
- A woman reported being upset at 5:53 p.m. Friday that a male coach put his hands on her son’s shoulders and sternly told him to get his “head in the game” in the 3700 block of Rivers Crossing Drive. The Parks and Recreation Department was going to talk to the man and get his side of the story as it appeared to be a coaching-style conflict.
- Juveniles were reportedly darting in and out of traffic at 6:55 p.m. Friday in the 500 block of Greenmeadow Drive
- A man came into a business in the 2800 block of North Grandview Boulevard at 11:32 p.m. Friday, yelled that “Jesus is coming tonight” and threw a handful of change at patrons.
- An 18-year-old girl who was found intoxicated by her roommate was cited for underage drinking at 12:18 a.m. Saturday in the 200 block of North East Avenue.
- A person was arrested during a traffic stop at 1:53 a.m. Saturday at Jennifer Lane and East Moreland Boulevard.
- A person was arrested on suspicion of intoxicated driving during a traffic stop at 2:22 a.m. Saturday in the 300 block of North Grand Avenue.
- A person was arrest on a warrant at 4:15 a.m. Saturday in the 400 block of Madison Street after a disorderly conduct incident was reported.
- An arrest was made for a domestic disturbance at 8:41 a.m. Saturday in the 1500 block of South Prairie Avenue.
- A rollover car accident was reported at 11:03 a.m. Saturday in the 600 block of East Broadway.
- Two juveniles who were found carrying a stop sign at 5:02 p.m. Saturday at North Washington and Michigan avenues told police they found the sign lying on the ground. The sign was returned to its proper location.
- High school students were reportedly partying on the roof at Bethesda Elementary School at 9:28 p.m. Saturday but police did not locate the students after gaining entry to the roof via the help of the Waukesha Fire Department.
- A loud and wild party with pornographic sounds was reportedly coming from the former fraternity house at 10:09 p.m. Saturday in the 100 block of Mccall Street. Due to other calls, police responded at 11:29 p.m. and the home was quiet.
- An arrest was made after two people got into a physical fight after they were arguing about military ammunition at 10:32 p.m. Saturday in the 900 block of Eales Avenue.
- A person was arrested for battery at 12:54 a.m. Sunday in the 400 block of Wisconsin Avenue.
- People were warned after a loud argument was reported at a party involving intoxicated college students at 1:51 a.m. Sunday in the 100 block of Cook Street.
- An arrest was made at 1:53 a.m. Sunday in the 900 block of Friedman Drive after a fight was reported.
- A bus shelter was damaged at 9:45 a.m. Sunday at Abbott Drive and Kossow Road.
- An arrest was made at 9:51 a.m. Sunday after a belligerent woman was reportedly refusing to leave the 500 block of Arcadian Avenue.
- A theft of a mailbox and a post was reported at 10:56 a.m. Sunday in the 2500 block of River View Drive.
- A theft of a tablet and two necklaces was reported at 12:52 p.m. Sunday in the 300 block of West Newhall Avenue.
- A person reported at 6:03 p.m. Sunday that suspicious juveniles near the old Kmart building had spraypaint in their hand. Police made contact with the juveniles at the property in the 100 block of East Sunset Drive. They actually had soda in their hands. Police advised the juveniles to move along.
- A person was arrested on suspicion of intoxicated driving during a traffic stop at 12:21 a.m. Monday in the 300 block of West Main Street.
- A man was arrested after he was caught on video urinating downtown at 1:13 a.m. Monday at the Five Points.