Police Report: Man Claims FBI Tasering Him Via Cell Phone; Fight; Thefts
Waukesha Police Department calls from July 31 and Aug. 1.
The following information was supplied by the Waukesha Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
- A woman reported that she believed someone had entered her house and used her computer at 7:03 a.m. Tuesday in the 800 block of South Comanche Lane.
- A vehicle was entered at 7:05 a.m. Tuesday in the 100 block of Wilson Avenue.
- A man reported at 7:30 a.m. Tuesday that his groin was being tasered by the FBI via a cell phone in the 900 block of Gale Street.
- A theft of items from a garage was reported at 9:36 a.m. Tuesday in the 3600 block of Bayberry Drive.
- A fraud incident was reported at 12:05 p.m. Tuesday in the 100 block of South Charles Street.
- An arrest was made after a fight was reported at 12:47 p.m. Tuesday in the 300 block of Jackson Court.
- Textbooks and other items were stolen from a classroom over the weekend at UW-Waukesha. The incident was reported at 1:58 p.m. Tuesday.
- A person was arrested on a warrant at 4:08 p.m. Tuesday in the 1500 block of Victoria Drive.
- A purse was stolen from a vehicle in the 200 block of Wilson Avenue. The incident was reported at 4:27 p.m. Tuesday.
- A theft was reported at 5:05 p.m. Tuesday in the 1800 block of Shepherd Court.
- An intoxicated man fell over and injured himself at 6:58 p.m. Tuesday at West Moreland Boulevard and Airport Road.
- A disorderly conduct incident was reported at 7:17 p.m. Tuesday at the Waukesha Public Library.
- Three arrests were made at 9:44 p.m. Tuesday in the 1000 block of Buena Vista Avenue after it was reported that juveniles stole a bicycle, a baseball bat and a Nike glove.
- An arrest was made after a harassment incident was reported at 11:01 p.m. Tuesday in the 400 block of Walton Avenue.
- A person was arrested for battery at 2:16 a.m. Wednesday in the 1800 block of South West Avenue.
- Items were stolen from motorcycle bags at 2:23 a.m. Wednesday in the 1300 block of Arcadian Avenue.
- A person was arrested on suspicion of intoxicated driving after it was reported that a woman was trying to fight another patron in the 1100 block of Delafield Street before leaving the scene at 2:33 a.m. Wednesday.
- A woman was arrested at 3:15 a.m. Wednesday after it was reported the woman was banging on a door and yelling in the 400 block of Mccall Street.