Police Report: Losing Fake ID; OWIs; Stolen Wedding Rings
Waukesha Police Department calls from Feb. 1 through Feb. 4.
Who knew losing a wallet – and then learning it was found – could lead to trouble?
A person was cited for having a fake ID at 8:18 a.m. Saturday at the Waukesha Police Department after the wallet was found in the People’s Park parking lot by a snow plow driver.
In other Waukesha Police Department calls:
- A woman reported her jacket, hat and scarf was stolen at 10:46 a.m. Friday in the 1800 block of Kensington Drive.
- Police were asked to keep the peace and take pictures for the Department of Health and Human Services, which was investigating living conditions after a report of 18 people living in a home at 1:59 p.m. Friday in the 1100 block of North Grandview Boulevard.
- A person was arrested at 6:24 p.m. Friday after a fight was reported in the 1100 block of White Rock Avenue.
- A 13-year-old girl was reportedly kicked and hit with slippers and a weight by her brother at 7:12 p.m. Friday in the 1700 block of Oakdale Drive.
- A domestic disturbance was reported at 8:08 p.m. Friday in the 1700 block of Elder Street.
- A woman was arrested on a warrant at 8:43 p.m. Friday in the 1000 block of Ryan Street after her mother reported believing the woman had been doing cocaine all night.
- A man who was being kicked out of a bar in the 200 block of Madison Street because of his dress threatened to bring his “outlaw” friends at 10:53 p.m. Friday. The man was removed from the premises and was taken home by family members.
- A domestic disturbance was reported at 12:05 a.m. Saturday in the 500 block of Elizabeth Street. A man was arrested during the incident.
- A person was arrested on suspicion of intoxicated driving after hitting a parked car at 2:34 a.m. Saturday in the 200 block of Madison Street.
- A juvenile was taken into custody after running away from home and being caught by police hiding behind a tree at 3:08 a.m. Saturday at Cavalier and Larchmont drives.
- An arrest was made after a domestic disturbance was reported at 8:13 a.m. Saturday in the 2900 block of Coventry Lane.
- An arrest was made after a caller asked for two people to be removed from the property at 10:28 a.m. Saturday in the 100 block of South Grandview Boulevard.
- A car vs. semi-truck accident was reported at 11:08 a.m. Saturday at Parklawn Drive and East Moreland Boulevard.
- A theft of wedding rings was reported at 2:22 p.m. Saturday in the 1800 block of Kensington Drive.
- A group of 10 people were reportedly causing a ruckus over a refund request at the Golden Corral at 4:17 p.m. Saturday.
- A person was arrested on a warrant after it was reported at 7:16 p.m. Saturday that a woman was screaming in the 1400 block of Waukesha Avenue.
- A person was arrested on suspicion of intoxicated driving after crashing into a tree at 10:17 p.m. Saturday in the 1000 block of South Grandview Boulevard.
- An arrest was made at 11:43 p.m. Saturday in the 400 block of West Park Avenue.
- A person was arrested on suspicion of intoxicated driving at 1:14 a.m. Sunday at Delafield Street and Buena Vista Avenue.
- An arrest was made after a fight was reported at 1:44 a.m. Sunday in the 2700 block of Madison Street.
- A person was arrested during a traffic stop at 2:03 a.m. Sunday after a traffic stop at Carroll Street and North Grand Avenue.
- A person was arrested on a warrant during a traffic stop at 8:33 a.m. Sunday in the 500 block of West Newhall Avenue.
- A coin machine was broken into during a burglary at 11:43 a.m. Sunday in the 1200 block of Fleetfoot Drive.
- A theft of $120 from a wallet was reported at 12:25 p.m. Sunday in the 800 block of West Sunset Drive.
- Three people were arrested after a theft incident involving people with bloodied heads was reported at 3:57 p.m. Sunday in the 1400 block of South West Avenue.
- A 14-year-old boy in the 800 block of Oakland Avenue reportedly had a temper tantrum and ripped off his shirt after his mother wouldn’t let him on the computer to play a game at 4:14 p.m. Sunday.
- An intoxicated man was arrested at 4:29 p.m. Sunday in the 2300 block of Pendleton Place after police were asked to remove the man from the area.
- Two arrests were made after a fight between a couple was reported at 12:58 a.m. Monday at East Moreland Boulevard and Kossow Road.
- A man reported that people who were hiding in his couch and bed stole his money and wallet when he returned home from Mexico at 3:31 a.m. Monday in the 2100 block of Macarthur Road. Police made contact with the man who was sweaty and had a knife on the counter. Police spoke with the man the day before, but the man still believed he had been in Mexico.