Police Report: Juvenile Standing in River; Fox in Backyard?
Waukesha Police Department calls from March 25 and March 26.
The following information was supplied by the Waukesha Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
- A landscape light was broken at 10:27 a.m. Sunday in the 100 block of South Charles Street.
- A theft of tire and rims was reported at 12:19 p.m. Sunday in the 2700 block of Northview Road.
- A juvenile was reportedly standing in the Fox River at 12:25 p.m. Sunday at Corrina Boulevard and North Barstow Street. The juvenile was gone upon police arrival.
- An arrest was made after it was reported a person was smoking marijuana at 3:53 p.m. Sunday at Chicago Avenue and Spring Street.
- A arrest was made after a retail theft was reported at 4:20 p.m. Sunday in the 1200 block of West Sunset Drive.
- A man reported at 7:54 p.m. Sunday that he believed a litter of foxes were underneath his porch in the 2700 block of Lancaster Drive. He heard “an awful screaming noise” in the backyard and believed an adult fox was possibly hunting and trying to get back under the porch. Officers did not locate a fox and police provided the man with the phone number to Humane Animal Welfare Society.
- A person was arrested on a warrant during a traffic stop at 8:41 p.m. Sunday in the 400 block of West College Avenue.
- An arrest was made after juveniles were spotted running down an alley at 9:17 p.m. Sunday in the 100 block of Harrison Avenue.
- A juvenile was warned after it was reported she was screaming at a parent and refusing to go to bed at 10:49 p.m. Sunday in the 900 block of Eales Avenue.