Police Report: Inappropriate Text; Throwing Water Bottle; Disorderly at Bank
Waukesha Police Department calls from Aug. 14 and Aug. 15.
The following information was supplied by the Waukesha Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
- A person reportedly stole their mother’s ID to apply for student loans at 1:30 p.m. Tuesday in the 400 block of North University Drive.
- A person was arrested on a warrant at 1:52 p.m. Tuesday in the 1300 block of Fleetfoot Drive.
- A person was arrested on a warrant during a traffic stop at 3:58 p.m. Tuesday at North West Avenue and Glenwood Drive.
- A person was arrested on a warrant at 4:07 p.m. Tuesday in the 500 block of Bell Street.
- A narcotics violation was reported at 5:02 p.m. Tuesday in the 500 block of Bell Street.
- A person reported at 7:21 p.m. Tuesday that she believed an 8-year-old boy had opened one of her packages in the 100 block of South Grandview Boulevard. The contents of the package were not damaged.
- Juveniles reportedly were skateboarding in a neighborhood and a caller didn’t want them there because she did not recognize them. The incident was reported at 7:49 p.m. Tuesday in the 1600 block of Wolf Meadow Court.
- A woman reportedly threw a water bottle at a woman when a man took a cigarette out of her purse at 8:30 p.m. Tuesday in the 100 block of Cambridge Avenue.
- An intoxicated man was reportedly harassing people while he was trying to hitch a ride near a bus stop in the 900 block of North Grandview Boulevard.
- A vehicle was egged at 9:47 p.m. Tuesday in the 1200 block of Fleetfoot Drive.
- A man reportedly sent a text to a 16-year-old girl with a picture of his penis in the 2200 block of Melody Lane at 11:49 p.m. Tuesday. The girl’s father was upset and called police.
- Marijuana was reported at 11:50 p.m. Tuesday in the 400 block of West Main Street.
- A house was egged overnight. The incident was reported at 7:46 a.m. Wednesday in the 1300 block of Chippewa Drive.
- A theft of debit and credit cards during a burglary was reported at 10:35 a.m. Wednesday in the 800 block of Pleasant Street.
- A person came into a bank in the 1500 block of East Moreland Boulevard ranting that banks can’t do anything for the “little people” and that it is wrong that police carry “side arms” at 10:57 a.m. Wednesday. Police checked the area but the man had already left.