Police Report: Girl Runs Away for Toy Store; Man Sleeping in Church with Beer
Waukesha Police Department calls from July 29 and July 30.
The following information was supplied by the Waukesha Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
- A 6-year-old girl wearing pajamas was found wandering at 8:20 a.m. Sunday in the 900 block of North Moreland Boulevard. She wanted to go to Toys “R” Us and decided to sneak out of the house when everyone was sleeping. The young girl was returned home.
- Vandalism was reported at 10:08 a.m. Sunday in the 1100 block of Baxter Street.
- A man who was found sleeping in the back of a church was cited for open intoxicants at 2:01 p.m. Sunday in the 800 block of North East Avenue. The man had an open beer can. He previously had been on a porch of a neighboring residence at 12:36 p.m.
- Drug paraphernalia was found at 3:14 p.m. Sunday in the 600 block of Summit Avenue.
- A person was arrested at 5:54 p.m. Sunday after a narcotics violation was reported in the 300 block of North Grand Avenue.
- A person was reportedly siphoning fuel out of vehicles at 6:14 p.m. Sunday in the 1700 block of Oakdale Drive.
- An arrest was made for indecent exposure at 6:18 p.m. Sunday in the 1300 block of Josephine Street.
- A neighbor dispute about a video that was posted on Facebook was reported at 6:53 p.m. Sunday in the 1700 block of Butler Drive.
- A person was arrested on suspicion of intoxicated driving at 8:08 p.m. Sunday at Main and Gasper streets.
- A person was taken into custody for violating electronic monitoring at 8:14 p.m. Sunday in the 200 block of Frame Avenue.
- A naked man was reportedly running around apartments in the 2700 block of North University Drive at 12:06 a.m. Monday. The man was gone upon police arrival.
- A woman reported at 1:50 a.m. Monday at the Waukesha Police Department that her adult daughter was having sex and doing drugs. The woman did not have an evidence or information about what types of drugs her daughter was using or where they were being bought.
- A neighbor reportedly heard a woman scream “Oh my God, oh my God” at 4:53 a.m. Monday in the 500 block of North Hine Avenue. Nothing suspicious was located.
- A vehicle was reportedly doing donuts in the 1700 block of South West Avenue at 5:41 a.m. Monday. The vehicle was gone upon police arrival.