Police Report: Fights; Airsoft Gun; Bed Bugs
Waukesha Police Department calls from Feb. 18 and Feb. 19.
The following information was supplied by the Waukesha Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
- An arrest was made after it was reported a man was threatening people with a gun at 6:17 a.m. Saturday in the 2000 block of Kensington Drive. Police recovered an airsoft gun at the scene.
- A person called police at 9:34 a.m. Saturday on their neighbor in the 1100 block of Pewaukee Road because their neighbor was smoking K2, a blend of herbs laced with synthetic marijuana. The person later admitted calling police on the neighbor in revenge.
- A person was arrested at 11:04 a.m. Saturday in the 1600 block of East Main Street during a traffic stop.
- A person was arrested on a warrant after it was reported a landlord was trying to remove a mattress from a residence at 11:15 a.m. Saturday in the 300 block of Wisconsin Avenue. The landlord wanted the mattress gone because of bed bug issues, but was unable to do so legally. The renter will be evicted at the end of the month and police put a cover over the mattress to resolve the bed bug issue.
- A fight, which was possibly about gang or drug issues, was reported at 4:53 p.m. Saturday at West Newhall and South West avenues. The fight dispersed when police arrived.
- Two people were arrested after a domestic disturbance was reported at 7:27 p.m. Saturday in the 500 block of Elizabeth Street.
- A person was cited for loud noise at 10:01 p.m. Saturday in the 300 block of Harrison Avenue.
- A group of college kids was reportedly loitering in the street at 10:37 p.m. Saturday at Harrison and South East avenues. The kids ran into a locked lobby before police could make contact with them.
- A person was arrested after a domestic disturbance was reported at 11 p.m. Saturday in the 300 block of Delafield Street.
- A person was arrested during a traffic stop at 1:53 a.m. Sunday in the 200 block of Frame Avenue.
- A woman was arrested at 2:17 a.m. Sunday in the 1700 block of South West Avenue.
- A person was arrested during a traffic stop at 2:43 a.m. Sunday in the 800 block of West Sunset Drive.
- A person was arrested on suspicion of intoxicated driving during a traffic stop at 3:08 a.m. Sunday at Center Road and West Sunset Drive.