Police Report: Delivery Driver Robbed of Pizza; Harassing WiFi name
Waukesha Police Department calls from June 26 and June 27.
The following information was supplied by the Waukesha Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
- A cell phone was stolen from a locked car parked in the 2500 block of Plaza Court at 7:22 a.m. The window of the vehicle was smashed.
- A woman reported at 8:52 a.m. Tuesday that the neighbor in the 100 block of Third Street had thrown pills under her vehicle to harass her. Police determined the pills were vitamins.
- A GPS and an Xbox were stolen from a locked car parked at 12:17 p.m. Tuesday in the 2500 block of Plaza Court.
- A theft of a bicycle was reported at 1:12 pm. Tuesday in the 1800 block of Meadow Lane.
- A man reportedly yelled at and threatened a woman who was biking at 1:22 p.m. Tuesday, telling her to get out of the road near Rivera Drive and Big Bend Road.
- A person reported a fraudulent incident worth $3,000 at 1:59 p.m. Tuesday in the 300 block of Palmer Street.
- A theft of a car seat and a stroller was reported at 2:48 p.m. Tuesday in the 100 block of Cambridge Avenue but the person hung up on the police department as attempt was made to contact the complainant.
- A person was arrested on a warrant at 3:31 p.m. Tuesday in the 800 block of North East Avenue.
- A person was arrested on a warrant at 4:18 p.m. Tuesday in the 200 block of North Racine Avenue.
- A grass fire was reported at 6:12 p.m. Tuesday in the 1800 block of Shepherd Court.
- A person in an apartment numbered 21 in the 100 block of Third Street complained at 7:16 p.m. Tuesday that the neighbor had created a Wifi account named "Drugs R Us Apt #21.” The person was advised on restraining order options.
- Two arrests were made after a possible narcotics violation involving teenagers was reported at 8:28 p.m. Tuesday in the 400 block of Kimberly Drive.
- Two people were arrested during a traffic stop at 10:09 p.m. Tuesday at Maple Avenue and Arlington Street.
- A fight was reported by a 9-year-old child near an apartment building at 10:15 p.m. Tuesday. One person was struck by an unknown person and the victim did not want to file a complaint.
- A vehicle’s window was smashed and the vehicle was spraypainted at 10:37 p.m. Tuesday in the 100 block of West Broadway.
- A person was arrested on a warrant at 10:47 p.m. Tuesday at the Waukesha Police Department.
- People were reportedly fishing and being boisterous at 11:17 p.m. Tuesday on the bridge at Corrina Boulevard and North Barstow Street. No one was located in the area.
- A person was arrested at 11:40 p.m. Tuesday for possession of drug paraphernalia after a possible domestic disturbance was reported in the 200 block of Mountain Avenue. There was no cause for a domestic abuse-related arrest.
- A person was arrested after a suspicious person took off running at a high rate of speed at 12:48 a.m. Wednesday at Summit Avenue and North Grandview Boulevard.
- A mother of a child having a noisy slumber party was warned about noise level at 1:03 a.m. Wednesday in the 1100 block of Madison Street.
- A person was arrested during a traffic stop at 1:33 a.m. Wednesday at East Broadway and Oakland Avenue.
- A person was arrested on suspicion of intoxicated driving after it was reported at 1:34 a.m. Wednesday that a person was unconscious inside a vehicle in the 1600 block of East Sunset Drive.
- A delivery driver reported at 2:14 a.m. Wednesday being robbed of a pizza by two juveniles who were brandishing a baton in 300 block of North Grandview Boulevard. The driver reported the suspects stole the pizza that they had ordered but that they did not take any money.