Police Report: Dating Troubles; Naughty Cat; Chicken Bones Found in Yard
Waukesha Police Department calls from Jan. 10 through Jan. 14.
The following information was supplied by the Waukesha Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
When a man got a woman’s number at Waukesha County Technical College a month ago, he tried everything he could to date her. She kept saying “no.”
So he kept trying, including saying that he would “kill her” if she didn’t go on the date. But the woman didn’t avoid him, she didn’t feel threatened and she kept talking to him.
The woman reported at 10:28 p.m. Thursday she was being harassed by the man. She had seen him on a city bus and complained to police that the man had spoken with her in the 200 block of East St. Paul Avenue.
Police advised the woman to cease contacting the man and told her to think about a possible restraining order.
Good Deed Leads to Arrest
A good deed goes punished for one area person.
The person arrived at Waukesha Memorial Hospital to take home another person who had been arrested by the Muskego Police Department for drunken driving. Instead of taking the friend or relative home to sober up, the person was taken into custody.
The Muskego Police Department requested Waukesha police respond to the hospital at 4:02 a.m. Saturday to arrest the “responsible party” who was at the hospital to pick up the person arrested for OWI. But a quick check showed the “responsible party” had several outstanding warrants. Waukesha police arrested the person at 4:33 a.m. Saturday.
Naughty Kitty Goes on Timeout
A person reported hearing a neighbor scream “I am going to (expletive) kill you” at 4:42 p.m. Friday in the 500 block of West Dunbar Avenue. Police made contact with the neighbor, who told police he yelled at his roommate’s cat because the cat knocked over water in the apartment. Police did not believe the man intended to kill the cat because the man had placed the cat in a timeout in the bathroom. The man was advised about what he shouldn’t scream while in his apartment.
In other Waukesha Police Department calls:
- A theft of an iPod Touch was reported at 10:28 a.m. Thursday at Waukesha South High School.
- A theft of pills was reported at 10:43 a.m. Thursday in the 700 block of Arcadian Avenue.
- A man and his separated wife were advised after the woman reported at 11:28 a.m. Thursday the man was putting bricks on the roof to hold down papers and was swearing at everyone in the 1900 block of Center Road.
- An entry into vehicle incident was reported at 12:20 p.m. Thursday in the 1700 block of Center Road.
- A criminal damage to property incident was reported at 12:23 p.m. Thursday in the 200 block of North Moreland Boulevard.
- A juvenile was cited at 1:32 p.m. Thursday at Waukesha West High School.
- A suspicious man was asking strange questions about the Waukesha Metro Transit bus security at 1:32 p.m. Thursday. The man was warned to not return to the bus station or he would be arrested.
- A theft was reported at 4:29 p.m. Thursday in the 2900 block of Buckingham Court.
- A person reported at 5:37 p.m. Thursday that a 4-year-old boy was left alone in a vehicle in the 1100 block of West Sunset Drive for 45 minutes. Police made contact and found the boy was with his 14-year-old sister. The parent showed police text messages back and forth between the mother and the daughter that showed the daughter was with the boy. There was no neglect, police noted.
- An arrest was made after a vehicle was hit in the 1400 block of East Moreland Boulevard at 7:02 p.m. Thursday.
- A person was taken into custody on a warrant at 8:01 p.m. Thursday in the 400 block of East Main Street.
- A burglary was reported at 8:12 a.m. Friday in the 300 block of West Sunset Drive.
- Money was stolen during a burglary reported at 8:53 a.m. Friday in the 1100 block of South West Avenue.
- A man reportedly urinated at 11:57 a.m. Friday in the 300 block of North Barstow Street.
- A narcotics violation was reported at 2:27 p.m. Friday at Waukesha South High School.
- A person reported at 3:15 p.m. Friday smelling a neighbor cooking cocaine in the 100 block of Cambridge Avenue. Police made contact at the apartment and noted there was nothing suspicious at the apartment.
- An intoxicated man contacted police at 3:57 p.m. Friday in the 3000 block of Summit Avenue to report he was missing. The man, who left his home during an argument with his father, had been located in the woods behind the fire station. The man later called police to say he lost his belongings in the woods. The man’s mother said the man could return home as long as he gave her his money and debit card so he would stop drinking.
- A person was arrested on warrants after it was reported at 4:01 p.m. Friday that the person was physical with other people after he was fired from his job at West Moreland Boulevard and Delafield Street.
- A purse was reportedly stolen at 4:09 p.m. Friday at Walmart.
- A person reportedly went through a red light at 5:40 p.m. Friday at Highway 59 and Highway 164, causing a two-vehicle accident that injured one person.
- A woman in the 1500 block of Big Bend Road locked herself out of her apartment while a candle was burning inside the apartment at 7:15 p.m. Friday. The Waukesha Fire Department responded to handle the call.
- A person was arrested on suspicion of intoxicated driving at 11:25 p.m. Friday after it was reported a vehicle was stopped in the middle of the road at Cleveland and Eales avenues. A caller reported the female driver told the caller she was just thinking. The caller told dispatch the driver seemed dazed and “out of it.”
- A wrong-way driver was cited at 1:57 a.m. Saturday near Union and East North streets. Police noted the driver was not intoxicated.
- An arrest was made after a loud party was reported at 3:36 a.m. Saturday in the 100 block of Randall Street.
- The window on a work van was reportedly broken at 12:52 p.m. Saturday in the 800 block of Delafield Street.
- A theft of an iPhone was reported at 2 p.m. Saturday in the 2000 block of East Moreland Boulevard.
- A person reported continually finding chicken bones in his backyard at 3:58 p.m. Saturday in the 100 block of Estberg Avenue. The man was concerned that someone may be doing this to possibly harm his dog.
- A man was arrested and cited for loitering after it was reported a man was going through mailboxes at 4:27 p.m. Saturday in the 1000 block of Motor Avenue. It did not appear the man stole anything.
- An arrest was made after a bleeding woman went to her neighbors and told the neighbors her husband was hitting her at 7:37 p.m. Saturday in the 1400 block of West End Road.
- An arrest was made after a fight was reported at 11:02 p.m. Saturday in the 900 block of Northview Road.
- A person was arrested on a warrant at 12:30 a.m. Sunday in the 300 block of West Main Street.
- People were reportedly playing paintball at 12:55 a.m. Sunday in the 600 block of East College Avenue.
- A person was arrested on suspicion of intoxicated driving during a traffic stop at 1:12 a.m. Sunday at North West and Wisconsin avenues.
- A person was arrested after it was reported it appeared the driver was intoxicated while going through a drive through at 1:47 a.m. Sunday in the 1400 block of South West Avenue.
- A person was arrested during a traffic stop at 2:26 a.m. Sunday during a traffic stop at Cook Street and North East Avenue.
- An arrest was made at 2:33 a.m. Sunday after a fight was reported in the 1300 block of Arcadian Avenue.
- Two people were arrested at 2:43 a.m. Sunday after a fight was reported in the 300 block of West Main Street.
- A person was arrested for obstructing and another person was arrested on suspicion of intoxicated driving after a hit-and-run accident was reported at 8:21 a.m. Sunday when a vehicle hit a tree in the 300 block of Frederick Street.
- A known gang member and drug dealer was arrested after it was reported he was smashing a TV and a laptop during a domestic disturbance at 11:27 a.m. Sunday in the 1500 block of Big Bend Road.
- A person reported the theft of $27 from her wallet she left in an unlocked locker at 2:18 p.m. Sunday in the 2800 block of Golf Road.
- A person was arrested after a disorderly conduct incident was reported at 6:48 p.m. Sunday in the 1300 block of East North Street.
- Two people were arrested during a traffic stop – one for drunken driving – at 11:18 p.m. Sunday in the 1000 block of Delafield Street.