Police Report: Damaged Ice Sculptures; Car Accidents; Stolen Rifle
Waukesha Police Department calls from Jan. 21 through Jan. 23.
The following information was supplied by the Waukesha Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
- A woman was reportedly injured after a rollover accident at 8:58 a.m. Monday at Lawnsdale and River roads. Flight For Life was unable to respond because of the weather conditions.
- A juvenile was cited for truancy at 10:23 a.m. Monday at Waukesha North High School.
- A person was arrested on a warrant after it was reported he stole $100 at 1:57 pm. Monday in the 500 block of West Sunset Drive. The money was returned to its owner, who declined to press charges.
- A person in the 900 block of Beechwood Avenue reported a rifle was stolen from his truck at 3:12 p.m. Monday.
- A man was warned that if he continued to offer to pay his neighbor for sex, he would be arrested at 4:38 p.m. Monday in the 400 block of Wisconsin Avenue.
- A homeless man who was yelling at himself and scaring customers in a store in the 100 block of East Broadway at 5:07 p.m. Monday told police he was trying to stay warm. The man, who resides at the Salvation Army, was warned about loitering and removed from the store.
- Three juveniles reportedly pushed over an ice sculpture at 8:55 p.m. Monday in the 400 block of West Main Street.
- An ice sculpture from the JanBoree was reportedly knocked over at 9:05 p.m. Monday in the 800 block of Clinton Street.
- An ice sculpture from the JanBoree was reportedly knocked over at 9:28 p.m. Monday in the 300 block of West Main Street.
- Wheels were reportedly stolen from a 2011 Escalade. The vehicle was found on blocks at 2:38 a.m. Tuesday in the 2100 block of East Moreland Boulevard.
- A woman described her son as a “perfectionist” who was refusing to go to Waukesha West High School at 8:12 a.m. Tuesday because he had a B in a class. The son refused to speak with a school resource officer but eventually got up for school.
- An arrest was made after it was reported an 18-year-old woman punched a hole in the wall at 9:29 a.m. Tuesday in the 1200 block of Fleetfoot Drive.
- A theft of a laptop was reported at 4:21 p.m. Tuesday in the 1100 block of Delafield Street.
- An arrest was made after a father and son were reportedly choking each other during a fight at 6:08 p.m. Tuesday in the 2800 block of Minot Lane.
- A theft of money is reported at 10:27 a.m. Wednesday in the 1100 block of Baxter Street.
- A person was arrested on a warrant at 11:56 a.m. Wednesday at Madison Street and Carriage Drive.
- One person was arrested at 2:39 p.m. Wednesday in the 200 block of West Moreland Boulevard after it was reported someone threatened another person with a knife during a traffic incident. No weapon was found.
- A person was arrested for trespassing at the Waukesha Public Library at 2:42 p.m. Wednesday.
- A 61-year-old woman was trapped in a vehicle and hurt her leg during a car accident at 4:28 p.m. Wednesday at Sunset Drive and West Avenue. One person was transported to the hospital during the incident. The accident also apparently caused a secondary accident near the location.
- A theft of a guitar was reported at 4:36 p.m. Wednesday in the 200 block of West Laflin Avenue.
- A possible burglary was reported at 4:37 p.m. Wednesday in the 400 block of Kimberly Drive.