Police Report: Damage Basketball Net; Indecent Exposure at Frame Park
Waukesha Police Department calls from March 18 and March 19.
The following information was supplied by the Waukesha Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
- A car in the 1000 block of Canterbury Lane was egged.
- Graffiti was reported at 9:56 a.m. Sunday at Western Avenue and Sherryl Lane.
- A problem with unbagged garbage was reported at 11:41 a.m. Sunday in the 900 block of Wesley Drive.
- A blow dart was found in the 300 block of Mccall Street at 12:07 p.m. Sunday.
- Two men were reportedly sleeping by a tree at 12:23 p.m. Sunday and there were human feces all over the place in the 600 block of North Hartwell Avenue. The caller reported that the caller’s son had run through the feces. The men were gone upon police arrival.
- Two people were arrested at 2:03 p.m. Sunday after it was reported that a woman was giving a man a sexual favor near the fountain in Frame Park by Corrina Boulevard and North Barstow Street.
- Two arrests were made at 3:17 p.m. Sunday after it was reported that people were smoking and exchanging money in the 300 block of Hyde Park Avenue.
- A theft of a purse was reported at 4:37 p.m. Sunday in the 300 block of West College Avenue.
- A tree was damaged overnight, which was reported at 4:44 p.m. Sunday in the 200 block of Carroll Street.
- The nets for the basketball hoops in the 2100 block of Butler Drive were removed from the hoops and found at 6:24 p.m. Sunday.
- A woman was arrested after a domestic disturbance was reported at 6:43 p.m. Sunday in the 900 block of East Main Street.
- A truck was egged overnight and reported at 6:54 p.m. Sunday in the 2500 block of Pendleton Place.
- An open manhole was reported at 7:24 p.m. Sunday in the 100 block of East Sunset Drive. A caller was afraid someone would fall in.
- A theft of a wallet was reported at 7:43 p.m. Sunday in the 300 block of West College Avenue.
- A person was arrested during a traffic stop at 8:09 p.m. Sunday at Spring Street and Chicago Avenue.
- A man was reportedly begging for money at 8:14 p.m. Sunday in the 1000 block of Delafield Street.
- A person was arrested on a warrant at 9:32 p.m. Sunday in the 400 block of South Greenfield Avenue.
- Juveniles were reportedly breaking glass at 10 p.m. Sunday at South Grand and Fountain avenues.
- A person was arrested on suspicion of intoxicated driving during a traffic stop at 2:34 a.m. Monday at North West Barstow Street and Buena Vista Avenue.
- A person contacted police at 4:42 a.m. Monday to report two women – one who was pregnant – looked like they were homeless and walking around in the 2500 block of North Grandview Boulevard. Police made contact with the woman, who were out for a morning walk and were going back to their apartment.