Police Report: Car Hits Deer; Swastika on Vehicle
Waukesha Police Department calls from Nov. 3 and Nov. 4.
The following information was supplied by the Waukesha Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
- A car hit a deer at 7:09 a.m. Thursday at Fox River Parkway and Highway 59.
- Two second-grade students were reportedly were being unruly and defiant at 9:50 a.m. Thursday at Whittier Elementary School.
- A person was arrested on a warrant at 10:45 a.m. Thursday in the 500 block of Orchard Avenue.
- A theft of a for sale sign and brochure box was reported at 11:54 a.m. Thursday in the 800 block of Minaka Drive.
- A disorderly conduct incident involving carrying a concealed weapon was reported at 12:55 p.m. Thursday at Waukesha North High School.
- A juvenile was cited at 1:36 p.m. Thursday at Waukesha North High School.
- A juvenile was cited at 2:11 p.m. Thursday at Waukesha South High School.
- A car parked at Waukesha North High School reportedly had swastikas and white power signs at 4:05 p.m. Thursday. The car was gone before police arrived.
- A person was arrested at 4:21 p.m. Thursday for retail theft at Walmart.
- A person was arrested on a warrant at 10:25 p.m. Thursday in the 900 block of Summit Avenue.
- A man who had a .04 percent blood alcohol concentration at 11:11 p.m. Thursday in the 1100 block of Westowne Avenue was warned to leave his uncle’s property where he was reported as a prowler.
- A mailbox was damaged at 11:20 p.m. Thursday in the 200 block of West North Street.
- Purses with wallets and iPhones was reported at 11:40 p.m. Thursday in the 300 block of West Main Street.
- A person reported receiving harassing phone calls at 1:06 a.m. Friday in the 1500 block of Mohawk Lane.
- A woman was sleeping in her car at 2:34 a.m. Friday in the 1500 block of Big Bend Road because her neighbors were being noisy.