Police Report: Armed Robbery; Flipping Tables; Irate Over Coffee
Waukesha Police Department calls from April 5 and April 6.
The following information was supplied by the Waukesha Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
- Graffiti was reported at 8:30 a.m. Thursday in the 1700 block of Oakdale Drive.
- A man had left Starbucks at 9:09 a.m. Thursday in the 800 block of West Moreland Boulevard and claimed the employees stole his coffee. Starbucks offered to give him a new cup of coffee, but the man became irate and demanded his money back. Police warned the man to not returned to that Starbucks location.
- A theft of $120 was reported at 10:04 a.m. Thursday in the 800 block of North East Avenue.
- A small fire was started in the bathroom at Walmart at 10:24 a.m. Thursday.
- A theft of vacuums and personal items was reported at 10:48 a.m. Thursday in the 300 block of Prospect Avenue.
- A theft was reported at 12:07 p.m. Thursday in the 700 block of North Grandview Boulevard.
- A woman was reportedly yelling at the Waukesha Public Library after library staff told her to put her shoes on at 5:51 p.m. Thursday.
- Five arrests were made after two people reported being robbed at gunpoint at 7:22 p.m. Thursday in the 500 block of Madison Street. A large amount of cash was reportedly stolen.
- A person was detained on a warrant at 8:12 p.m. Thursday in the 1600 block of Michigan Avenue.
- A person had passed out – either from his legally prescribed medication or from a seizure – at 8:30 p.m. Thursday in the 600 block of Delafield Street. The residence was smoky because he had the stove on when he passed out. The incident was first reported when a neighbor noticed water coming through the ceiling.
- An arrest was made after police were asked to remove a man from a residence at 8:34 p.m. Thursday in the 600 block of East North Street.
- A person was arrested after the person was following a church pastor until the church pastor told the parishioner to stop following him. The pastor pulled into the Waukesha Police Department parking lot at 10:40 p.m. Thursday and the parishioner pulled into the police department employee parking lot where the person was arrested for trespassing.
- Two arrests were made after dispatch saw them flipping over tables outside Key Westconsin on the Opticop camera at 2:03 a.m. Friday.
- A person was arrested at 4:58 a.m. Friday on warrants in the 700 block of North Grandview Boulevard.