Police Report: Argument Over Chores; Disorderly Conduct
Waukesha Police Department calls from Jan. 2 and Jan. 3.
The following information was supplied by the Waukesha Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
- A person was arrested on warrants at 9:32 a.m. Monday in the 1800 block of Kensington Drive.
- A GPS, power cords and Coach sunglasses were stolen from a vehicle. The incident was reported at 1:42 p.m. Monday in the 3500 block of Rivers Crossing Drive.
- An identity theft incident was reported at 1:47 p.m. Monday in the 1200 block of West Sunset Drive.
- Graffiti was reported at 5 p.m. Monday in the 600 block of North Hartwell Avenue.
- A person was arrested during a traffic stop at 5:42 p.m. Monday at West Sunset Drive and South West Avenue.
- A person was advised to do his chores after he complained at 8:16 p.m. Monday that his mother’s boyfriend cut off the power to his video games in the 1600 block of Oakdale Drive. The two individuals were advised that the issue was a civil matter.
- A theft of $20 and an aromatherapy dispenser was reported at 9:05 p.m. Monday in the 1400 block of Cleveland Avenue.
- People were warned about loud noise at 9:11 p.m. Monday in the 800 block of Beechwood Avenue.
- A group of four people were reportedly smoking crack cocaine at 11:04 p.m. Monday in a parked car in the 100 block of Third Street. The car was gone before police arrived.
- A person was arrested on warrants at 11:58 p.m. Monday during a traffic stop at North West and Wisconsin avenues.
- A man was reportedly being disorderly at 2:07 a.m. Tuesday in the 200 block of Garfield Circle.
- A person agreed to turn down the TV after a loud noise complaint was made at 3:01 a.m. Tuesday in the 200 block of Mountain Avenue.