Police Report: Allegedly Hitting Turkey; Underage Drinking; Warrants
Waukesha Police Department calls from Aug. 15 and Aug. 16.
The following information was supplied by the Waukesha Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
- A burglary was reported at 10:35 a.m. Wednesday in the 800 block of Pleasant Street.
- A suspicious person was reported at 12:48 p.m. Wednesday in the 500 block of North Moreland Boulevard.
- A group of 17-year-olds were reportedly were hitting turkeys with stones and shovels while playing music from a loud speaker in the 800 block of Sylvan Terrace. Police made contact with a person there who denied being loud or hitting birds. Police did not observe any of the reported behavior.
- Tires on a vehicle were flattened at 2:16 p.m. Wednesday in the 500 block of West Moreland Boulevard. The victim had just been in court with her ex-husband, and she told officers that the court case didn’t go well for her ex. The woman was advised to contact the sheriff’s department because the incident happened in a county parking lot.
- A person was arrested at 5:16 p.m. Wednesday at Madison Street and South Washington Avenue.
- An arrest was made after a person was upset finding items were stolen from the person while the person was being held at mental health. The incident was reported at 5:30 p.m. Wednesday in the 600 block of East North Street.
- A man was arrested after a disorderly conduct incident was reported at 6:19 p.m. Wednesday in the 900 block of Summit Avenue.
- A person was arrested for a probation violation at 6:43 p.m. Wednesday in the 1900 block of Madera Street.
- Police responded to a call about extremely intoxicated people who needed medical attention at 9:03 p.m. Wednesday at Corrina Boulevard and North Barstow Street.
- A person was arrested on suspicion of intoxicated driving during a traffic stop at 12:09 a.m. Thursday at Wisconsin Avenue and North Barstow Street.
- A person reported having underage drinking at 12:51 a.m. Thursday in the 300 block of South Moreland Boulevard.
- A person was arrested on suspicion of intoxicated driving at 1:25 a.m. Thursday at Blackhawk Trail and Highway 164.
- A person was arrested on warrants at 2:06 a.m. Thursday in the 300 block of West Newhall Avenue.
- A man who was dropped off at a residence by the sheriff’s department in the 100 block of Third Street at 2:53 a.m. Thursday. He soon became disorderly, jumped off a first floor balcony and threatened to harm himself. The man was gone from the area when police arrived.