Mardi Gras, Ash Wednesday Activities Occurring in Downtown Waukesha
Live music and classes among events in downtown area.
Even though Valentine's Day has already come and gone, we have plenty of fun still scheduled downtown. Make sure to stop by some of your favorites this weekend and remember to come back next week for some great Mardi Gras and Ash Wednesday in the area.
LUNCH IS SERVED: Stop at RiverMill Food and try soup and a sandwich or how about some cheesecake? In the mood for pizza stop at Magellan's/M2they are now open for lunch on weekdays! You can also visit Montecito Ristorante Lounge. Daily lunch specials are sure to please hungry people.
THURSDAY: Think you know your facts? Bosco's Social Club hosts their weekly trivia night every Thursday.
FRIDAY: In the mood for some live music on your Friday night? Check out Montecito Ristorante Lounge, Magellan's/M2, and Generations at 5 Points. All offer a great variety of bands playing!
FRIDAY: Try acupuncture at Waukesha Tattoo Company @ Galleria Edge as a perfect way to relax after a long week. We promise it will be a fantastic start to your weekend!
FRIDAY: Local favorite Divino Gelato hosts their grand re-opening. Stop by and celebrate with your favorite flavor of gelato.
SATURDAY: Chi Omega sorority at Carroll University will be hosting a chili dinner benefiting the Make-A-Wish Foundation.
SATURDAY: There will be even more live music for this weekend. VisitMagellan's/M2 and Key Westconsin for more great tunes.
TUESDAY: Montecito Ristorante Lounge is hosting a Mardi Gras celebration. There will be wonderful food and great festive spirit!
WEDNESDAY: Interested in learning how to salsa? Escamilla Entertainment and Dance Center has both beginner and intermediate level classes for interested dancers.
WEDNESDAY: There will be a special Ash Wednesday dinner at Montecito Ristorante Lounge.
Galleries, Exhibits, and Art Classes...
Silly Bacon Studios
- Saturdays through Feb. 18: Small Group Art Time
- Fridays March 2 through March 28: Toddler Art Time
- Fridays April 13 through May 18: Multiage Art Class
- Starting Feb. 28: Behind the Vaults: Treasures from the County Museum Collections
- March 14: Lunch and Learn: "Stories of the Badge"
- March 21: Discovery Club: Neverland Adventure
- April 18: Discovery Club: Ready, Set, Go!
- April 18: Lunch and Learn: "An Image is Worth a 1,000 Words"
- May 15: Discover Club: Fairy Houses
Waukesha Tattoo @ Galeria Edge:
- Through Feb. 25: Something To Relate To
Baby Signs for You:
- Through March 22: Baby Sign Language Class
- Through March 17: Brock Rumohr Ceramic Sculptures
Follow us in real time on Twitter: DowntownWaukesh and on Facebook: Historic Downtown Waukesha.