Man Thinks He's in the 'Hunger Games'; Woman Runs Away From Group Home
Waukesha Police Department calls from Nov. 7 through Nov. 9.
The following information was supplied by the Waukesha Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
- A juvenile was cited for truancy at 9:01 a.m. Wednesday at Waukesha North High School.
- A disorderly conduct incident was reported at 9:02 a.m. Wednesday at Waukesha North High School.
- An elderly man was hit by a car at 9:48 a.m. Wednesday in the 200 block of West Main Street. The man signed a medical release before leaving the scene.
- A theft of an iPod was reported at 11:11 a.m. Wednesday in the 300 block of East Broadway.
- A man was arrested for a domestic disturbance at 11:48 a.m. Wednesday in the 1200 block of Wisteria Lane.
- A student was arrested for disorderly conduct at Waukesha North High School after it was reported the student, who was on detention, was screaming at the secretary at 3:08 p.m. Wednesday.
- A business reported at 7:21 p.m. Wednesday that there was a large amount of feces and soiled underwear in the bathroom in the 100 block of East Broadway. It was a determined that a crying woman asked to used the bathroom and appeared embarrassed as she left. The clerk was advised about different procedures about locking the bathroom.
- A parent reported at 7:23 pm. Wednesday that person’s 14-year-old daughter was approached by a man in the 400 block of Wisconsin Avenue who asked her if she wanted a ride. The man was reportedly driving a blue or black pickup truck.
- A person was arrested on suspicion of intoxicated driving during a traffic stop at 10:40 p.m. Wednesday in the 800 block of West Moreland Boulevard.
- Several arrests were made after it was reported at 1:06 a.m. Thursday that a man who was recently released from the mental hospital was throwing a table and had a bloody nose at 1:06 a.m. Thursday in the 200 block of North Moreland Boulevard.
- A fence was damaged at 9:17 a.m. Thursday at Waukesha North High School.
- A juvenile was arrested at 10:06 a.m. Thursday at Waukesha North High School.
- A fight was reported at 11:04 a.m. Thursday at Waukesha West High School.
- A juvenile was arrested after it was reported he was fighting with his parents because they were going to turn him in for stealing a TV and exchanging it for drugs at 11:21 a.m. Thursday in the 800 block of John Street.
- A woman was arrested after it was reported at 3:40 p.m. Thursday she was violating a no-drink court order in the 1300 block of Dopp Street.
- A man who verbally threatened to kill a security guard at the Waukesha Public Library was reportedly at the library at 6:21 p.m. Thursday. Police checked the area but did not find the suspect.
- A man reported at 8:21 p.m. Thursday that he was being harassed by people who he owes $400 for drugs in the 300 block of South Street.
- An intoxicated man who thought he was in the movie the Hunger Games was on the phone with a Channel 12 reporter to whom he made threats to himself and others. The man was taken into custody on a mental commitment at 2:03 a.m. Friday.
- A woman was found in the ditch at 3:22 a.m. Friday at Meadowbrook Road and Coldwater Creek Drive. The woman, who was treated by the fire department, had run away from a nearby group home where she was placed when she was found mentally incompetent by a court. The woman was returned to the group home.