House Fire Extinguished on St. Paul Ave.
Limited details were available Monday night about the house fire that is causing St. Paul Avenue to be shut down.
Fire crews have extinguished a house fire on St. Paul Avenue in the Town of Waukesha.
Six people were home at the time of the fire but escaped uninjured, according to the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.
Fire officials believe the fire started near the chimney, according to the Milwaukee newspaper.
Fire trucks from about a half-dozen different fire departments blocked of St. Paul Avenue on Monday as the Town of Waukesha Fire Department requested assistance at the fire.
The road remained blocked at 8 p.m. Monday. Limited information about the fire was available at the scene. Waukesha Patch has left a voicemail with the Town of Waukesha Fire Department seeking more information.