A whopping 42 athletes from 14 Milwaukee-area Patch schools will compete at the WIAA Individual State Wrestling Tournament, and we want to see your photos of each and every one of them!
Starting today, users can upload photos of their favorite state qualifiers to our Patch gallery. Whether they're action shots or behind-the-scenes photos, share them here. Be sure to check back Sunday because Patch will have a photographer at the tournament and she'll be contributing her shots to this gallery as well.
And don't forget to wish your favorite wrestler luck in the comments below.
For Division 1, 2 and 3 tournament previews, including schedules, ticket information and the tournament "by the numbers," click here. Brackets and results, once they become available, can be found here. Watch the event live at Fox Sports Wisconsin's PrepZone.
This year's Patch qualifiers are:
- Hamilton: Kevin DuVall (113 pounds), Phil Flegner (126), Bob Holzem (138), Nick Knoebel (145), Ben Hollnagel (152) and Mike Konvalinka (195).
- Menomonee Falls: Bill Holz (106) and Ayoola Olapo (182)
- Milw. Riverside/Shorewood: Shondell Stiff (195) and Reggie Turner (220)
- Muskego: Austin Quartullo (113), Justin Scherkenbach (126), Roland Dunlap (182) and Jordan Gruettner (220)
- Nicolet: Wilhelm Fehlhaber (160)
- Oak Creek: Seth LaBodda (120), Josh Regazzi (182), Bryce Agg (195) and Mike Heard (220)
- Racine Horlick: Harley Klemick (113), Charles Mulnix (132), Lightning Hernandez (145) and Andres Marquez (160)
- Racine Park/St. Catherine’s: Ty Chacon (145)
- Waukesha South: Bill Prochniewski (106), Kyle Johnson (152) and Brock Milkent (285)
- Waukesha West: Nick Wall (195)
- Wauwatosa East/West: Michael Meade (132)
- Whitefish Bay: Max Carlin (106), Joey Davey (113), Rashadeem Gray (160) and Nick Levings (182)
- Whitnall: Mason Howard (145)
- Port Washington: Noah Rosado (106), Zach Smith (113), Jordan Dieringer (152), Adam Dreikosen (160), Josh Meins (170), Tyler Griswold (220) and Andy Fidler (285)
- Greendale Martin Luther: Brandon Biskupski (182)