Editor's Note: The following news release was provided to Patch via a news release from Waukesha Mayor Jeff Scrima.
The City of Waukesha is delighted to open a new window for clearer information on citizen services, with fresh citizen ideas, through a new website.
The website, designed through website analytics and community collaboration, provides a communication breezeway with navigation that is swift, simple and certain.
The website highlights Money Magazine’s ranking of Waukesha as the only city in Wisconsin to make its 2012 list of the “100 Best Places to Live” in America, and includes:
- A new video
- A new city directory and calendar of events
- A new mapping feature
- Social media links
- Awards that the city has received
We are proud of our IT and customer service team for their planning and work in creating a more enjoyable experience for the hundreds of thousands of people who visit us online from around the globe.
Open up your new window to Waukesha and visit us at www.ci.waukesha.wi.us
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- Fan Is Chief Suspect in Missing $5 Bill; Stink Bomb Thrown in Business
- Waukesha Sheriff's Detective Arrested for OWI in Sparta [UPDATED]
- Shoppes at Fox River Expansion Proposed for Sunset Drive
- Helium Trampoline Park: Waukesha County Attraction Offers Bouncy Experience
- Intoxicated Man Shot Hunting Rifle After Packers Loss, Complaint Says